Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wow - July has come and gone!

Dear Readers:

So sorry it has been such a long time. I'm adjusting to a revised form of morphine and while I've been able to read and comment on other blogs, it has been difficult for me to write as I make the transition.

I'm off to a HOA meeting for the condo community where I make my home. Need to shower and get cleaned up prior to walking down.

I'll write/post more very soon. It has been a very busy few weeks - days go by so quick! But I don't feel as if I've gotten much done for myself.... except, of course, keeping my team of doctors happy with continued appointments.

Will be back soon for a longer update.

3 comments:

frugal zeitgeist said...

MP, how are you getting on?

krystalatwork said...

MP, what's going on? I haven't heard from you in a long time. How are you doing?

Shevy said...

MP, are you still around? You haven't posted to your blog in months. I understand if you're not well enough to post regularly but we'd like to know if you're okay.